Beginning in March of 2016 our ship Sea Explorer will undergo a multi-million dollar refit. When she emerges from dry dock in June of 2016 she will be re-christened as the Hebridean Sky. Sea Explorer has always been known for her effortless elegance, impeccable service and atmosphere of charm and camaraderie. Hebridean Sky will continue that tradition, while adding a host of new amenities as well as state of the art stabilization, fuel efficiency, and upgraded communications systems. All suites and public spaces will be completely redecorated.
Cabins & Amenities
- All suites have exterior views, sitting area, flat screen TV with DVD player, independent temperature controls, Mini-Bar, Hair Dryer, privative facilities and your choose of queen-sized or two twin-sized beds
- World-class cuisene service
- Elevator serving all passenger decks
- WIFI internet
- Wraparound Sun Deck with Jacuzzi
- Bar/Lounge with Live Enteryainment Exercise Room
- Lounge with Audiovisual Facilities
- DVD Movie Library
- Complimentary wive, beer with dinner
- Voyage photographer
- Pre voyage hotel night
- Complimentary Expedition Jacket
Promenade, Deluxe, Veranda & Penthouse Suites include all of the features above plus:
- En suite Champagne & Chocolates on Arrival
- Complimentary mini-bar (beer, wine & soft drinks)
- $100 per person Gift Shop credit
- En suite Nespresso machine
Please Note: Veranda & Penthouse Suites include a private balcony please view the deckplan for details.
- Country of registry: Bahamas
- Gross tonnage: 4200
- Length: 90.6 M
- Width: 15.3 M
- Draft: 5.14 M
- Maximum speed: 14.5 knots
- Cruising speed: 12.5 knots
- Crew capacity: 70
- Zodiacs: 10
- Maximum passengers: 114
- Official Language: English
- Does not include airfare. Passengers can be matched with other same gender passengers in any cabin category. Single Supplement 1.7 times twin rate on all cabins.
- There may be a fuel surcharge on all bookings.