The MS Expedition provides an intimate small-ship cruising experience. Completely refurbished in 2009, she boasts spacious cabins, each featuring ocean-facin windows or portholes and private en-suite facilities. Large common areas and observation decks provide panoramic views of the distinctive landscapes of some of the worlsd's most remote and unique regions. The Expedition delivers space, comfort and expertise at a price few can top. With a focus on safety, comfort and the unique demands of polar travel, the crew is commutted to the ship's continued safe operation.
Cabins & Amenities
- All cabins with exterior views and en-suite facilities
- 360º Observation Deck
- Raised Forward Observation Deck
- Large fleet of Zodiacs
- Complimentary Wellington Boots for the duration of the trip
- Complimentary Waterproof Jacket to keep
- Complimentary destination guide for every passenger
- Large Mudroom
- Lonely Planet Library
- Discovery Lounge
- Fine dinning - international cuisine in on sitting
- Polar Bear Pub
- Gift Shop
- Medical Clinic
- Saune and Gym
- Built: Helsingr Skibsvaerft, Denmark, 1972 (2009)
- Ice Class: Swedich/Finnish 1B
- Length: 105m (345 ft)
- Breadth: 18.6 (61ft)
- Max draft: 4.7m (15ft)
- Gross Tonnage: 6334 GRT
- Cruising Speed: 14.5 knots
- Stabilizers: Fins, Type Brown/AEG
- Passengers Capacity: 134 (maximum)
- Crew: 55
- Single Supplement is 1.6 times the regular price.
- Please note that evacuation insurance is mandatory on all cruises.
- Adventure options must be pre-booked and paid for prior to start of the trip. Space is subject to availability. Some activities require experience.
- All trips subject to possible fuel surcharge.
- Includes first night hotel in every expedition.